FouFour - Savon de Marseille
History of Marseillse soap
Marseille soap or Savon de Marseille is a traditional soap made from vegetable oils that has been made around Marseille, France, for about 600 years,
the first documented soap maker in the area being recorded in about 1370.
By 1688, Louis XIV introduced regulations (Edict of Colbert) limiting the use of the name savon de Marseille to soaps made in and around the Marseille area,and only from olive oil.
Why Savon De Marseille from Foufour?
- Made by French craftsmen in Marseille
- Manufactured in France, in Provence in Marseille
- Vegetable Soap, certified without animal fat
- Not tested on animals
- Raw materials are carefully and responsibly chosen
- Wide variety of colors and scents that will please everyone
- Scented with quality perfume and essential oils that are carefully selected and assayed so the soap keeps its scent throughout its use or more year if it is not not used.
- Enriched with organic shea butter (or some soaps - oils, donkey milk Etc)
- Very Affordable pricing
- No fancy or excess packaging which reduces its ecological footprint
- Formulation of products validated by a chemist and laboratory tested
- Family run business
Items 1-32 of 99