Cheese Pack includes 3 x midi size
Please note colours and patterns of fabric may vary from image shown but will be small person friendly.
Midi approx 24cm x 24cm - Perfect for keeping your cheese fresher for longer, no more sweaty cheese or dry, cracked edges.
What are Beeswax Wraps made of?
Our Beeswax Wraps are made here in Stroud by our own fair hands using 100% cotton (in super funky patterns), Pine Resin, Jojoba Oil and Beeswax from a lovely bee keeper about 10 mins from Carly's house.
Why use Beeswax Wraps?
- 100% natural - Compared to cling film, our Beeswax Wraps are all natural so no nasties will leach into your food whilst its being stored.
- Keeps your food super fresh - The combination of natural ingredients with the 100% cotton fabric allows our wraps to breathe, making sure your food stays fresher for longer.
- Clingy but in a good way - Pine resin gives our wraps a natural adhesive making sure your food is sealed tight, the warmth from your hands helps mould the wraps to give a strong seal.
- Reusable - Rather than using cling film or foil that you throw away after one use, our wraps can simply be washed in cold water with a little bit of soap and they are ready to roll again. After a month or so just pop them in the oven to re pasteurise them and whoop whoop off you go again.
- Biodegradable - Once you have used your wrap to the max you can pop it on your compost!
Caring for your wraps
- Wash with soap in cold water and hang to dry
- Pasteurise every few months in the oven. Lay on baking paper in 100c oven for no more than 3 minutes
- Do not use to wrap hot food, make sure all food is cold before you use the wraps
Please note these wraps are flammable so keep away from naked flames.