Medium Pack contains 2 medium and 2 small
Please note colours and patterns of fabric may vary from image shown but will be small person friendly.
Small approx 16cm x 16cm - Preserve unused vegetable halves and seal jars
Medium approx 30cm x 30cm - Perfect for sandwiches, wraps, cheese and covering bowls
What are Beeswax Wraps made of?
Our Beeswax Wraps are made here in Stroud by our own fair hands using 100% cotton (in super funky patterns), Pine Resin, Jojoba Oil and Beeswax from a lovely bee keeper about 10 mins from Carly's house.
Why use Beeswax Wraps?
- 100% natural - Compared to cling film, our Beeswax Wraps are all natural so no nasties will leach into your food whilst its being stored.
- Keeps your food super fresh - The combination of natural ingredients with the 100% cotton fabric allows our wraps to breathe, making sure your food stays fresher for longer.
- Clingy but in a good way - Pine resin gives our wraps a natural adhesive making sure your food is sealed tight, the warmth from your hands helps mould the wraps to give a strong seal.
- Reusable - Rather than using cling film or foil that you throw away after one use, our wraps can simply be washed in cold water with a little bit of soap and they are ready to roll again. After a month or so just pop them in the oven to re pasteurise them and whoop whoop off you go again.
- Biodegradable - Once you have used your wrap to the max you can pop it on your compost!
Caring for your wraps
- Wash with soap in cold water and hang to dry
- Pasteurise every few months in the oven. Lay on baking paper in 100c oven for no more than 3 minutes
- Do not use to wrap hot food, make sure all food is cold before you use the wraps
Please note these wraps are flammable so keep away from naked flames.