Organic Powder Blushers EcoCert 2.5g-Pearl Pink (Rose Nacre)
• Soft and silky powder • For every skin types • Paraben free Phenoxyethanol free Potassium sorbate free
• Certified organic • Not tested on animals • 2.5 grams • Made in Italy
1. Pearl Pink - Rose nacre
To try it is to love it! This certified organic blush "Rose nacré"brings the missing colour to your cheeks.
2. Earthen - Terre Cuite
A healthy look is guaranteed, thanks to this certified organic blush "Terre Cuite". Its softness and concentration of natural and organic ingredients make it a product of real care and pleasure. Your look recovers its freshness and joy with one brush stroke.
3. Pink Praline - Rose Praline
Quickly try this blush rose Praline certified organic by Ecocert! Long-lasting, nice to wear, and non-drying for your skin, it will gently give you a healthy glow.
4. Peach Pink - Peache Rose
A healthy glow naturally? This is what offers Avril Pêche Rosé certified organic blush! Its soft and natural finish with coral tendency will enhance any skin tone.
5. Pink Glamor - Rose Eclat
For radiant complexion, Avril Rose Eclat certified organic blush will delight you! Put it in light keys on your cheeks for a fresh complexion like spring: you are radiant!
Indication: All skin types
Direction for use: How to put your Avril certified organic blush?
Equip yourself with a blush brush. Two methods are available:
1) Smile and put some blush on your cheekbones. Be carefull, go easy if you don't want to look like a babydoll!
2) The ideal is to stretch up towards the temple. It's the most conventional way of putting blush.
Ingredients: Talc, triticum vulgare starch / triticum vulgare (wheat) starch*, mica, silica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, zinc stearate, squalane, glyceryl caprylate, octyldodecanol, dehydroacetic acid, tocopherol, helianthus annuus seed oil / helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil. May contain +/-: ci 77891 / titanium dioxide, ci 77491 / iron oxides
* Ingredients from organic farming 99,68% of the total ingredients are from natural origin 10,5% of the total ingredients are from organic farming Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com