Ya'Pure Bio Eco Toothbrush Medium
ya’PURE Toothbrush Medium
The toothbrush made of bio-based materials.
The pure, simple, real toothbrush from yaweco entices with its materials and simple elegance.
- Ergonomic handle and optimally rounded bristles
- Made in Germany, produced with solar energy and an in-house water cycle
- Contents tested for plasticizers, bisphenols, and other substances that do not belong in the mouth
- The handle consists of over 60% biopolymers based on sugar minerals. In addition: mineral fillers, natural waxes, biodegradable additives.
- The bristles (filaments) consist of the basic PA 10.10 material and contain castor oil instead of crude oil.
- The packaging consists of cardboard, with over 90% recycling material and a covering film consisting of PLA (polylactic acids), which are biodegradable in accordance with DIN ISO 14855.
The entire product is therefore made from bio-based materials, i.e. renewable raw materials that are partially also biodegradable according to the aforementioned standard. The process described here refers to the biodegradability in a technical composting plant.
Direction for use: