Camomile & Spearmint Infusion 20 bags

Brand Name: Heath & Heather

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Frequently Bought Together

Stock Notification

Get notified when this product is available again

Free UK delivery for orders over £35* except remote areas

Please check our shipping policy for more details

Secured payment

American Express
Apple Pay
Diners Club
Google Pay
Shop Pay
Union Pay
SKU: HaH9714


Camomile & Spearmint Infusion

Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the soft minty flavours from Organic Spearmint leaves.

At Heath and Heather, we like to think of ourselves as herbal pioneers.

We have built our reputation on blending Fruit and Herbal infusions that are 100% natural.

We carefully select only natural ingredients, containing no artificial flavours, preservatives or colouring.

  • wonderfully aromatic
  • with a delicate floral flavour,
  • is set alive by the soft minty flavours
  • only natural ingredients
  • this caffeine-free

Indication: For your best moments

Direction for use: Add one Heath & Heather teabag to 200ml of freshly boiled water, then simply infuse for 3-5 minutes before consuming

Ingredients: organic camomile (60%) organic spearmint leaves (40%)

Recommended for You